Rage about AP exams

By: Solomiya Syvyk

It is on Friday. Okay, you got this. You have a whole week to do this. Don’t panic. It’s only Sunday. It will be alright. Don’t forget about your other classes because it will hurt your grades but most of the focus has to be on this one subject.

This one Advanced Placement class that has been haunting you since day one. This one subject that questions you each day that you walk into the room. Why did you take this subject again? Oh yeah for college and blah blah blah. I mean you know in the end it will help you for the future and along the way you will learn new stuff, like things you will never ever need in my everyday life. I mean unless one day you’ll walk into Wal-Mart to buy some allergy medicine and to retrieve it you will have to remember, oh yes, Voltaire was a philosopher during the enlightenment or DNA usually occurs as linear chromosomes in eukaryotes, and circular chromosomes in prokaryotes.

And even thinking that you know in a way you’re incorrect because you will need to have correct grammatical skills for interviews and know facts and theories for college. Complicated and unpredictable, just like Miley Cyrus. Anyways, oh no. You have an anatomy test on Thursday. What to do. So, you’ll study all week for the AP test and then Thursday night you will study for Anatomy.

Recites in SpongeBob voice, 4 days later.

You have studied each night and still know absolutely nothing for this exam. Time to obtain that coffee so you can have caffeine running through my veins until about four in the morning.

It’s almost two in the morning; alright you’re closer now to being ready, know too many facts for your own good and am pumped for these questions today. Oh, someone texted you; have friends, this is unexpected.

“So, there are apparently a bunch of opinionated questions each year.”

“Awesome, can’t wait.”

There is more sarcasm in that answer than facial hair on Dumbledore.

Falls asleep.