GRADUATION GIFT IDEAS

By Namish Siddiqui

1. Money Tissue Box – Your graduate will always need money, so why not make a box filled with it. Then just add a cute saying and you’re done.

2. Special T-Shirt Quilt – Make a quilt your grad can use anytime, with just old T- Shirts from concerts, field day, anything. Always remind your graduate of home.

3. Keepsake boxes – If you have always kept everything that your Graduate made. Make one of these and put everything in it. From art work to short stories. Decorate it then you’re done. Easily finished and looks great in your graduate’s eyes.

4. Instagram journal – Make a journal filled with Instagram pictures of the graduate and his/her senior year. The ups and downs. Then just add a few comments and sparkles.

5. Graduation frame – Don’t throw away your graduates tassel put it in a frame and throw in a picture of the family. This makes a perfect way to always remember graduation day

6. Polaroid magnets – Use an old baby picture or vacation pictures and turn them into magnets. Graduates will love them and it will remind them to call home once in a while.

7. Personalized coffee mug – Put a quote or a nice reminder on the front of the mug. Your graduate will love it and always have a mug for his/her coffee.

8. Book Safe – Turn any old book into a safe. Put notes, keys, even jewelry in it. It’s a perfect way to hide something.

9. Framed Whiteboard – Frame a whiteboard and decorate it. Your Graduate can have one to hang in their dorm. They will have something useful and pretty.