Girls’ varsity volleyball team aims for a strong rebound

By Tim Cho
Student Life Editor

The rivalry between Neshaminy and Pennsbury was reignited in the girls’ varsity volleyball game on Wednesday night, in a heated match led by the Falcons throughout the game, the night ended with a Falcon victory.

Just one of the few league games this season, Wednesday gave the Falcons another step toward their championship match, leaving the Skins’ in the dust.

With a record of three and five, they take a slow start to their season. However, with October coming soon the opportunities to rise up in the rankings are on the horizon.

There is no such thing as perfection. Only hard work, constant effort, and maximum determination exist in the world of competition. “If we can’t pass, we can’t hit,” Neshaminy girls’ varsity coach Kate Livingstone said.

Yet despite this loss, Neshaminy has not given up the fight. “They did a great job,” assistant coach of Pennsbury’s girls’ varsity volleyball team Nancy Yasalonis said.

Although a young, the entire team shows potential that can give the Skins’ an advantage. “Danielle Catapano, Molly MacDonald, and Miranda Foster all show great talent,” Livingstone said.

With the season still young, the Skins’ still have a long road ahead of them that is guaranteed to have improvements, losses, victories, and valuable experience for the new and old members of the team.