‘Kimye” publicity spreads fast

By Nikki Ashton

Kim Kardashian is 3 months pregnant with her first child. Kanye West (the father of the baby) announced the big news in a big way: right in the middle of his concert at Revel Resort in Atlantic City on Dec. 30. He said to the crowd, “Stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience. The couple first started dating in April and things got serious pretty quickly, despite the fact Kardashian was in the middle of a divorce. Rumors of Kardashian being pregnant started early in the week. The Kardashian sister’s confirmed Kim being pregnant on Twitter. “KIMYE!!!!! … Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!,” Khloe Kardashian wrote on early Monday morning. Kendall Jenner wrote “whos excited about the KIMYE babbyyy?! 😀 weeee.”

Kardashian and West just recently bought an $11 million dollar house in a Bel Air gated community, with some of their neighbors including Los Angeles Clippers player Chris Paul and Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis “Why does the couple need such a big house for two adults and one baby!?” said freshman Taylor Sheedy.

According to NBC News, the couple plans on adding 4,000 more square feet to the already 10,000 square feet house. They want to arrange it as an Italian villa with amenities such as a bowling alley, basketball court, salon, theater, gymnasium and more. Kardashian took her baby bump to visit to some amazing sights with one of them being Paris with West. “I’m very excited to see what the baby looks like and what the couple names it!” said freshman Alison Buiocchi.

It’s safer and better for Kardashian to stay inside when she gets farther into pregnancy, especially with reporters always surrounding her every move. There are some rumors that Kardashian will be having twin and that the couple is planning a nursery for two children. “That would be crazy if Kim Kardashian had twins, for her first child that would be a lot to handle!” said freshman Nick Shope.