- Is this your first time as a captain?
No. I served my junior year.
- What inspired you to run for captain?
Everyone told me I was a really good leader and I really wanted to.
- How do you contribute to the process; such as choreography, moral support, etc?
We all contribute equally, but putting out ideas and seeing what goes.
- How do you feel about your team’s performance?
Really good. We put in a lot of work and it shows.
- What performance are you most looking forward to seeing?
Blue seniors. I can’t wait to see it all together.
- What do you hope to gain out of this experience?
To meet new people and make new friends.
- What are your expectations for gym night?
Obviously to win, but we’re really close with the red team so I hope for all of us to do well.
- What has the preparation to get ready for gym night been like?
Stressful, but fun.
- What is one random thing you want people to know about you?
I have an extra bone in my arm.