- Is this your first time as a captain?
No. I served all four as co-captain.
- What inspired you to run for captain?
Well I honestly didn’t think I was going to get it, but I run every year just for the fun.
- How do you contribute to the process, such as choreography, moral support, etc?
All the captains contribute equally, but usually Rachel and I usually come up with the dances and then Chad will help us.
- How do you feel about your team’s performance?
I think we’ve all done really well.
- What performance are you most looking forward to seeing?
Red seniors, but I really think the red sophomores dance will be really exciting.
- What do you hope to gain out of this experience?
Leadership and time control.
- What are your expectations for gym night?
That everyone gets along and each team has a wonderful dance
- What has the preparation to get ready for gym night been like?
Stressful, but the captains help me through it.
- What is one random thing you want people to know about you?
I can do the wiggle with my tongue.