- Is this your first time as a captain?
No, I’ve served all four years.
- What inspired you to run for captain?
I wanted to finish it off and the last three years have been amazing.
- How do you contribute to the process; such as choreography, moral support, etc?
It’s an equal responsibility for all captains.
- How do you feel about your team’s performance?
I love my team; we’ve done great and it’s been a privilege to teach my specific team.
- What performance are you most looking forward to seeing?
Blue seniors. They really stepped up to the plate last year, so I’m excited to see what they do this year.
- What do you hope to gain out of this experience?
Unity among the team
- What are your expectations for gym night?
Awesome, exciting, high adrenaline
- What has the preparation to get ready for gym night been like?
It’s a full time job.
- What is one random thing you want people to know about you?
I want to grow out my hair and beard kind of how Jesus looked.