Winter Sports Preview

Boys’ Winter Track–Key Athletes include Sean Conway and Rusty Kujdych, who both have a strong chance of qualifying for the state meet in early March.

Girls’ Winter Track–Returning athletes include Junior Saloni Hebron and Senior Alex Jackon. Key distance runners this season include Sophomore Becca Lehman, senior Natalia Bastida and junior Lexi Flemming.

Boys’ Basketball–Key athletes include Anthony Papeo, Shammond Thomas, Eric Rotteveel and Zach Tredway.  The team is motivated to accomplish great things this season, and improve on their previous 2-12 record.

Girls’ Basketball–Last season the team finished with a 14-8 record. Key athletes include Morgan Goldenbaum, Thyra Tuttle and Tiara Poterfield.

Wrestling–Key seniors include Bruce Graeber, Aspah Alexander, Noah Kisselback and Ben Stern. Sophomore Mike Meghan and juniors Matt Jacoby, Vincent Stablito and Kyle Osterhoudt are other key athletes this season.

Swimming–Key  swimmers include  David Kneiss, Josh Hartley, Mike Kalika and diver Kristin Link. Last season Link placed 5th in the SOL Diving Competition and Kneiss won the 100 yard freestyle at the SOL conference championships.

Boys’ Bowling–After winning the state championships last year, Neshaminy Boy’s Bowling is ready for another successful season. Key bowlers include Blaze Binkowski, Vincent DiDonato and David Emsley.

Girls’ Bowling–Last season the girls’ bowling team secured a win at the Snowroller Championship, and are ready for another successful season. Key bowlers include Brooke Edelman, Gabby Hampton, Diana Majors, Sophie Weber and captain Breanna Morris.