New demigod born: Saint West

By Tom D. Banks
Staff Writer

On Dec. 5 Kim Kardashian gave birth to Kanye West’s second child, and their first son, an angel, a true Saint. Little is known about the child, who was brought into the world at a night maternity suite at Cedar-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, at this time. Given the appearance of his parents, beauty is almost guaranteed.

“Kim Kardashian West and her husband, Kanye West, welcomed the arrival of their son this morning. Mother and son are doing well.” a representative of the Kardashians wrote. After days of anticipation and speculation, the child’s name was revealed to be Saint West.

“She [Kim] gave birth naturally, her preferred way, and she must be a pro because this time around Kim felt it was a lot easier giving birth,” an unnamed source told Hollywood life. Kim underwent a procedure to have the child turned to a head-down position in order to preform a natural birth, as she feared that a C-section would be needed.

The only person reported to be present at the birth was Kanye, who undoubtedly lent his emotional support as his wife birthed their child. Kanye’s status is unknown at this time; it remains a question as to when Kanye’s seventh studio album, “SWISH”, will be released as he aids his wife in her recovery.

Kanye bb